Friday, September 5, 2008

November 14, 2007

Well, you know if you do something long enough, like 52 weeks in a row, it kinda becomes a habit. Well, I can't bring myself to not take Anna's picture every Sunday, so there you have it. I would rather take the picture than miss the opportunity that can never be made up. I have continued the last few weeks, and expect to keep going. Anyway, the kids are all doing great. We had a great day today, but you'll have to read the Nov email to hear about that. The end of October was incredibly busy. Our whole family drove up to Pittsburg from October 12th through the 14th, then I flew out to California, with Anna, to see my sister Julie from the 26th through the 30th, and came back in time for Halloween. October was a very busy work month, as personal extensions were due and so were payroll tax quarterlies. So, I feel like I should still be in September, but clearly am not. Anna did really well on the airplane, she didn't cry really at all. She just rode on my lap, and really liked that. She got nothing but Mommy for 5 days straight, she even got to sleep with me at night. So, she really soaked it up. On our flight back, we had lunch in LAX, and there is a DARLING picture of her sitting on the other side of the table. She felt, and looked, so grown up. It was really a special time to have that one-on-one with her. Halloween, was fun as usual. Anna was a kitty, Emma a princess (big surprise), and James was a member of the Fett family. Carl took a turn taking the kids around to trick-or-treat. They of course got a ton a candy, and as tradition goes, dumped each bag out on a cookie sheet and watched a movie, The Mummy. So, they had a great time.

No comments: